bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:38 am

Fucking natives....

I'm sorry, but honestly, enough of the FUCKING ANTI-CANADIAN BULLSHIT!

You know why I don't care? Because nothing has ever happened to you! Fuck! Were YOU put the Schools? No! Were your ancestors, Yeah.

You assholes spread over Canada and claim it's all yours.

You know why our land is currently known as Canada? Because we won. I don't fucking give a shit about your land claims, Canada isn't stolen land.

It's won land.

You fuckers get out of Caledonia, Stop making bullshit books about a Canadian Holocaust, and stop being overall Anti-Canadian.

I think you assholes should stop complaining. You have more rights then the people who ACTUALLY CONSIDER THEMSELVES CANADIAN.

I'd just like you to know that I'm one Liberal who won't fucking accept Anti-Canadianism or any of your opinions just because of your ancestors.

Ahh, that was a good rant.

Now, please note that the above uses of "Native" are directed towards the Anti-Canadian ones, ;) I'm not racist. Just a patriot tired of the Native Occupation of Canada....

I say we go to Caledonia and start clubbing them and throwing around Riot gas.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:42 am

Biblical_Christian Biblical_Christian:
May have? Or actually? Clogeroo.

Kensignton Man was apparently a Caucasian. Naturally, the Indians had to get that evidence destroyed before anyone started getting ideas about Caucasians being here before the Asians came over during the ice age. The Clintoon Admin was happy to help with that cover-up.

Clog is correct that there is valid academic speculation that Caucasians may have been here first and were killed off by the invading Asians who became our natives 10,000 to 15,000 years ago.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:43 am

“At the orders of VANOC the Vancouver police have already begun working with the RCMP to ensure that there will be no more confrontations at Olympic events. We are not intimidated. In fact this upcoming March 12th we will do what ever it takes to shut down the city’s Olympic event being held at city hall.”

FUCKERS! *this is from the Anti-Poverty Committee's page on this incident*

I hope the Mounties bring their guns.

Monday, Bloody Monday....

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:45 am

$1:
May have? Or actually? Clogeroo. Come on make sure. Guessings don't hold up in court, ok? Flag stealing is pretty lame, Its just a flag, do you think thast will stop the games? I doubt it very much.

It is not proven but is a theory which would pretty much end that we came after claim and we took this place when maybe we were here originally and they took it from us? The treaties maybe should be renegotiated and perhaps we should be the ones getting compensation.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:48 am

:evil:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:53 am

It is shit like this that makes me racist.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:55 am

Clogeroo Clogeroo:
$1:
Before Europeans arrived in North America, various areas were home to First Nations along the coast and inland. Aboriginal rights stem from this prior occupancy; they are the rights held as a result of longstanding use and occupancy of the land.

Europeans may arrived here before or actually around the same period of time. So first nations may not just be Asiatics but the first European nations on this continent as well.

Good point here in Ontario. The Mohawks came up here with and after the American Loyalists fled to Upper Canada.

Although most people involved in the Caledonia fiasco forget that the land grants to the Mohawks were also given to Loyalists. Both sets of peoples sold that land in various ill-advised deals. Only the Mohawks appear to get an ear from anyone to get back what they sold years ago.

Maybe the descendants of the UEL's should occupy their old land grants sold generations ago? I wonder how far they would get.

All pigs are equal but some are more equal than others. The Mohawks are way more equal because they are not white anglos methinks.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:57 am

"We're so damned proud, now give us more free money".. retards!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:57 am

$1:
Kensignton Man was apparently a Caucasian. Naturally, the Indians had to get that evidence destroyed before anyone started getting ideas about Caucasians being here before the Asians came over during the ice age. The Clintoon Admin was happy to help with that cover-up.

Clog is correct that there is valid academic speculation that Caucasians may have been here first and were killed off by the invading Asians who became our natives 10,000 to 15,000 years ago.

Yes a lot of people are against even exploring this concept perhaps they don't want it to be proven but it wouldn't surprise me if they covered it up too. Not all the Europeans were killed off some actually mixed with the other people and that would explain why some "natives" have geologies going thousand of years back with common genes from southern Europe at the time. But the question as to how they got here is what many can't believe or have a whole lot of evidence to support. They may have actually sailed across the Atlantic during the ice age and did what the inuit do hop from icebergs and kill seals and other things then found their way across here. But not enough evidence has been found to prove this or was simply destroyed or may be at the bottom of the ocean even so it is all just a theory.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:07 pm

Clogeroo Clogeroo:
$1:

Yes a lot of people are against even exploring this concept perhaps they don't want it to be proven but it wouldn't surprise me if they covered it up too. Not all the Europeans were killed off some actually mixed with the other people and that would explain why some "natives" have geologies going thousand of years back with common genes from southern Europe at the time. But the question as to how they got here is what many can't believe or have a whole lot of evidence to support. They may have actually sailed across the Atlantic during the ice age and did what the inuit do hop from icebergs and kill seals and other things then found their way across here. But not enough evidence has been found to prove this or was simply destroyed or may be at the bottom of the ocean even so it is all just a theory.

The problem with any theories that try and explore the issue of white people being in various parts of Canada before 1st Nations is that it really isn't what the PC crowd want to hear.

Anybody who has been on this forum for any length of time will notice a strong sentiment against our British past and heritage, to such an extent that any UEL/Brit/Celtic advances in our development as a nation are disparaged at best or totally ignored in favour of much more recent arrivals and influences.

It almost borders on racist re-writing of our history in my opinion.
It seems we can celebrate the culture of anybody whom has just landed at YYZ, but balk at our UEL and Imperial past. Very strange.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:12 pm

Look up Kennewick man. That whole avenue of investigation has been shut down. If that's because of racial sensitivity or white mans guilt, the result is the same.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:15 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Look up Kennewick man. That whole avenue of investigation has been shut down. If that's because of racial sensitivity or white mans guilt, the result is the same.

Now these are conspiracy theories I can buy into......I need foil right now.......they just hate the Brits....wanna kill the Queen......foil....

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:20 pm

$1:
All pigs are equal but some are more equal than others. The Mohawks are way more equal because they are not white anglos methinks.

People just are lead to feel guilty that is why. So we see the poor browns and feel we should give them something to show them we are sorry. It is like the civil rights movement in the states and after blacks being awarded more from it or this need to help them. Like in the UK too they feel guilty of their empire and try and make it up to those especially in Africa and Asia.

It doesn't really help and people are still racist as they ever were by still seeing these people as the poor browns and blacks they are so we feel the need to help them. Look at Canada even the visible minorities get protected rights and funding which isn't equal or given to those in the majority. It is still part of that idea that we see them as lesser people than we are which means we see our selves as superior and there you have the real supremacists everyone talks about which is just about everyone in this country.

Compare the natives getting land and pretty much self government and their own laws and councils with backed money from Canadians to that of Quebec wanting the same thing. There are people who are so focused on separatism of Quebec and say they shouldn't get anything or shouldn't be allowed to be its own land yet when the natives do it many applaud them. This is because Quebec is white and we see them as equals and they should remain part of us but the natives are not so we feel guilty and give them what they want and barley gets noticed even. But the French also try and do it too playing their minority card and get plenty as well just not as much as the brown natives yet.

If we ever want a truly equal country everyone will have be seen as the same and the special interest groups must end. Meaning the reserves should be shut down, the French no special protection or rights, and every other minority will have to become part of the country and be simply citizens. Only then will we have this equality everyone keeps talking about and only when this favouritism and guilt ends we will be.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:26 pm

Clogeroo Clogeroo:
$1:

People just are lead to feel guilty that is why. So we see the poor browns and feel we should give them something to show them we are sorry. It is like the civil rights movement in the states and after blacks being awarded more from it or this need to help them. Like in the UK too they feel guilty of their empire and try and make it up to those especially in Africa and Asia.

It doesn't really help and people are still racist as they ever were by still seeing these people as the poor browns and blacks they are so we feel the need to help them. Look at Canada even the visible minorities get protected rights and funding which isn't equal or given to those in the majority. It is still part of that idea that we see them as lesser people than we are which means we see our selves as superior and there you have the real supremacists everyone talks about which is just about everyone in this country.

Compare the natives getting land and pretty much self government and their own laws and councils with backed money from Canadians to that of Quebec wanting the same thing. There are people who are so focused on separatism of Quebec and say they shouldn't get anything or shouldn't be allowed to be its own land yet when the natives do it many applaud them. This is because Quebec is white and we see them as equals and they should remain part of us but the natives are not so we feel guilty and give them what they want and barley gets noticed even. But the French also try and do it too playing their minority card and get plenty as well just not as much as the brown natives yet.

If we ever want a truly equal country everyone will have be seen as the same and the special interest groups must end. Meaning the reserves should be shut down, the French no special protection or rights, and every other minority will have to become part of the country and be simply citizens. Only then will we have this equality everyone keeps talking about and only when this favouritism and guilt ends we will be.

I'm for your version of equality Clogs.
All Canadians should be treated equal and no special minority rights for 1st Nations, Quebec or new immigrants, but all get the same from the Feds, Provinces, municipalities.

I think it's a pipe dream though, people are too scared of being labelled 'racist' when any of this stuff is questioned. Even Harper would never rock this boat.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:31 pm

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
It almost borders on racist re-writing of our history in my opinion.

I disagree.

It is a racist rewriting of our history.

And, eventually, we may regret this liberal insanity when someone uses their own perverted history as justification for a geneocide against Caucasians - something, I will note, that has already been proposed by too many university professors.

:roll: