Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:31 pm

This ain't ur motherland, ok? You only showed up about 500 years ago. How far can I go back? Why? I don't have to. We been here 20,000 years. You guys only started arriving 500 years ago. NDN's don't have to prove nothing. Just pay yiour rent and shut up.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:32 pm

If you have a case take it to Ottawa, whats the matter you scared they might think ur nuts? Take it to Ottawa then. No sense coming in here and start whining all day.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:42 pm

BC...Typical response from a native. 'I don't have to prove anything. I was here first so there!'

Ya sure did a lot in the first 20000 years now didn't ya. Pathetic. You didn't start developing anything until you got help from the Europeans. Definitely something to be really proud of. LMAO

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:53 pm

PJB PJB:
BC...Typical response from a native. 'I don't have to prove anything. I was here first so there!'

Ya sure did a lot in the first 20000 years now didn't ya. Pathetic. You didn't start developing anything until you got help from the Europeans. Definitely something to be really proud of. LMAO
Who knows we could've been like Africa today. You guys been here only 500 years, already the whole known world is in danger. Ur a blessing? Don't kid urself.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:58 pm

That's it there BC...Blame everything on the whiteman. Natives have done nothing so they are not responsible...Damn I like you logic there bud. Get off the computer because it was developed by evil europeans to destroy native storytelling. LMAO

I bet you can't trace your lineage back 300 years.

Keep it up there "spews out the bullshit"

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:15 pm

My computer was made in China. Gtg. Ill be back.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:17 pm

BC...Talk to ya later bud,

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:48 pm

PJB PJB:
That's it there BC...Blame everything on the whiteman. Natives have done nothing so they are not responsible...Damn I like you logic there bud. Get off the computer because it was developed by evil europeans to destroy native storytelling. LMAO

I bet you can't trace your lineage back 300 years.
Keep it up there "spews out the bullshit"

PJB,

Chances are he doesn't even know who his father is.

On another note, the decendants of Europeans have been in North America for at least 17 000 years. 25 % of the Ojibway people have European DNA that was dated back at least that far.

$1:
Of the A through D lineages found in American Indians, A, C and D also occur in Siberian peoples, suggesting that their ancestors were the principal source of the Amerind-speakers' migration. But the B lineage, though it is found elsewhere in Asia, has not turned up in Siberia, a hint that the B people may have taken a sea route to the Americas and then merged there with their A- , C- and D-carrying cousins.

In 1998, Dr. Wallace and his colleagues discovered the X pattern, a rare European lineage, among the northern Native Americans such as the Ojibwa and Sioux. At first they assumed it came from intermarriage with modern Europeans. But the American X lineage turned out to be pre-Columbian and its owners would have arrived in America either 15,000 or 30,000 years ago, depending on certain genetic assumptions.

The European X lineage seems to have originated in Western Asia around 40,000 years ago. Dr. Wallace suggests a part of this group may have made their way to America via Siberia, even though no traces of the X-lineage have yet turned up in eastern Asia. A trans-Atlantic route is a possible alternative.

Source: New York Times

Anthropologists now support the idea that Clovis Culture, rather than being Asiatic in origin was actually European because there is no evidence of Clovis Culture (artifacts) to be found in eastern Siberia. The further west one goes in North America the fewer Clovis artifacts one finds, until you come to the Bering Strait. Once you cross it, there are no Clovis artifacts at all, only tools made of bone and horn. It is only going east across the Atlantic that stone tools identical to Clovis ones, developed by the Solutrean Culture, can be found in southern France. It seems that even then 'Whitey' had to supply his 'Indians' brothers with advanced technology.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:43 pm

SheherdsDog....No matter what we say the natives are going to say that 'they were here first' and we have to but that.

I have to admit that I really enjoy discussing native issues with BC as we can both state our points and not get too personal about. He states that I should 'shut up and pay the rent' but I do not take that personally as the cheque is in the mail...LOL

The whole lineage thing is so skewed that no one can say exactly where they came from and I hope that 99.9% of the natives can agree with that but...Hell who knows

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:46 pm

If we're paying rent then shouildn't the landlord be doing something like fixing the roads, sewers and that draft from the north?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:51 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
If we're paying rent then shouildn't the landlord be doing something like fixing the roads, sewers and that draft from the north?

LMAO....No we pay rent to a less than scrupulous landlord

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:57 pm

Latest news was some retard sprayed the olympic countdown clock with "Free Betty" and now a pack of protesters are drowning out a children singing. It's funny because I'm not for the olympics but these frothy-mouthed blowhards are making it difficult to be on the same side.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:01 pm

Biblical_Christian Biblical_Christian:
This ain't ur motherland, ok? You only showed up about 500 years ago. How far can I go back? Why? I don't have to. We been here 20,000 years. You guys only started arriving 500 years ago. NDN's don't have to prove nothing. Just pay yiour rent and shut up.

We are paying our rent. The problem is that you just have a bunch of unconsolidated properties while we've been stacking hotels on Park Place and Broadway.

And actually I only got here 42 years ago. (Well 42 in 11 days). Longer than some, not as long as others.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:02 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Latest news was some retard sprayed the olympic countdown clock with "Free Betty" and now a pack of protesters are drowning out a children singing. It's funny because I'm not for the olympics but these frothy-mouthed blowhards are making it difficult to be on the same side.

Just to correct a slight semantic error, I believe the "person" in question would offically be a "fucktard" as opposed to a "retard." Retard doesn't quite cover it.

And to answer your (unasked) question: Yes, I am posting after a few beers tonight. Zen poster, my ass!

Last edited by Zipperfish on Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:04 pm

That's true. A retard has a reason why he acts the way he does.