canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:12 am

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=19782" target="_blank">Native warriors claim Olympic flag</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=18" target="_blank">Law & Order</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=Scape" target="_blank">Scape</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2007-03-08 23:29:45
<strong>Canadian</strong>

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:12 am

FUCKING COWARDS! 'They believe'so stongly' in what they are doing and won't 'stand up' and show themselves. FUCKING COWARDS!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:31 am

"No Olympics on Stolen Native Land!"

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF!

Fucking AMSCRAY assholes!

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:07 am

I knew that the natives were involved in this even before it became public. These people are racist slimes that will do and say anything for publicity. It's time for these idiots to be held publicly accountable for their actions and thrown in jail.

The natives don't have any friggin land in Canada anymore as soon as they received dollar one from the public purse.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:28 am

PJB PJB:
I knew that the natives were involved in this even before it became public. These people are racist slimes that will do and say anything for publicity. It's time for these idiots to be held publicly accountable for their actions and thrown in jail.

The natives don't have any friggin land in Canada anymore as soon as they received dollar one from the public purse.

Careful, the bleeding heart liberals might hear you and tell you what a horrible person you are for saying such mean and hurtful (yet true) things. By the way, since when did stealing a flag make you a "warrior". I'm sorry, but apparently standards have fallen in recent years if petty theft is considered an act of a "warrior".

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:36 am

themasta themasta:
PJB PJB:

Careful, the bleeding heart liberals might hear you and tell you what a horrible person you are for saying such mean and hurtful (yet true) things. By the way, since when did stealing a flag make you a "warrior". I'm sorry, but apparently standards have fallen in recent years if petty theft is considered an act of a "warrior".

Heeeyyyy!!!!!.....I'm not a racist slime and I didnt steal the flag so dump me into the same category... :(

I really dont see why anyone would want to steal the olympic flag. That was a fuken stupid thing to do and that certainly doesnt make you a Warrior.....completely retarded act.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:37 am

Aboriginal rights are based in history

Before Europeans arrived in North America, various areas were home to First Nations along the coast and inland. Aboriginal rights stem from this prior occupancy; they are the rights held as a result of longstanding use and occupancy of the land.

Under the law, the unique legal and constitutional status of First Nations derives from the fact that they are the descendants of the people that were resident in North America long before Europeans arrived.

As early as the 18th century, Britain recognized that First Nations had claims to the land and major treaties were signed across Canada as settlement moved west. Until recently, the only treaties ever signed in British Columbia (B.C.) were the Douglas Treaties on Vancouver Island and Treaty 8, which was extended across the prairies and into northeastern B.C. By the time B.C. joined Confederation in 1871, the province's Aboriginal policy was set: the B.C. Government did not recognize Aboriginal title; therefore, they argued, there was no need to negotiate treaties in order to extinguish it.

In the 21st century, the first modern treaty in B.C. came into effect - the Nisga'a Treaty. The last step needed to give legal effect to the Nisga'a Treaty took place on April 13, 2000, when Parliament passed the Nisga'a Final Agreement Act. The Nisga'a Treaty sets out and describes in detail how the rights of Nisga'a citizens will be exercised. Any Aboriginal rights of the Nisga'a are modified to become rights set out in the Treaty.
http://www.ainc-inac.gc.ca/pr/info/abr_e.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:23 am

What the hell does this have to do with probable ex cons stealing an olympic flag?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:50 am

Get used to it, BC.
The natives and every poverty-pimp will be out to milk whatever they can get by threatening the games.
At least the BC liberals are in charge, not the bleeding heart NDP. They'd be selling us down the river and making us pay for the boats, again!

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:11 am

I apologize to any aboriginal person who was not involved or thinks that this is a justifiable act.

Not all natives are racist slime, it is only the ones that resort to theft and violence in order to achieve their goal.

I can forsee many other acts of violence by groups such as these idiots as we get closer to that actual start of the Olympics.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:57 am

They seriosuly have some mental issues, who steals an Olympic Flag?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:27 am

themasta themasta:
By the way, since when did stealing a flag make you a "warrior". I'm sorry, but apparently standards have fallen in recent years if petty theft is considered an act of a "warrior".

Stealing horses used to be considered an act of a warrior. :idea:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:32 am

$1:
Before Europeans arrived in North America, various areas were home to First Nations along the coast and inland. Aboriginal rights stem from this prior occupancy; they are the rights held as a result of longstanding use and occupancy of the land.

Europeans may arrived here before or actually around the same period of time. So first nations may not just be Asiatics but the first European nations on this continent as well.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:37 am

May have? Or actually? Clogeroo. Come on make sure. Guessings don't hold up in court, ok? Flag stealing is pretty lame, Its just a flag, do you think thast will stop the games? I doubt it very much.