PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:11 pm

:mrgreen:

Attachments:
Trudope 10million.jpg
Trudope 10million.jpg [ 71.1 KiB | Viewed 33 times ]
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:15 pm

This was not a war crime to start with. A soldier of an invading army was killed in a war. That is what happens in wars.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Sunnyways Sunnyways:
This was not a war crime to start with. A soldier of an invading army was killed in a war. That is what happens in wars.

By the tone of that post you have never fought in a war.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:42 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Oh, and for the record as a Muslim male poor little Omar at age 15 was Baligh which means he was considered an adult who was responsible for his own actions by everyone who's Muslim

In fact Mohammed himself had an interesting way of deciding who was 'baligh', didn't he?

I imagine you've heard the one about how he decided who was an adult when his horde was butchering the Jewish tribe, the Banu Qurayza, who made the mistake of welcoming him into Medina after he'd been thrown out of Mecca.

But possibly others don't know it, so for them then...

$1:
Boys as young as 13 or 14 were executed as well, provided that they had reached puberty. The Muslims ordered the boys to drop their clothes. Those with pubic hair then had their throats cut (Abu Dawud 4390). There was no point in trying to determine whether or not they were actual combatants because there were none. There had been no combat!

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/page ... rayza.aspx

Can't you just see today's Jihadis who know that story laughing at us. 'Idiot Kuffar,' they would think, 'Omar, son of the great Khadr, could have dropped his drawers and shown you who was a man.'

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:50 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Oh, and for the record as a Muslim male poor little Omar at age 15 was Baligh which means he was considered an adult who was responsible for his own actions by everyone who's Muslim

In fact Mohammed himself had an interesting way of deciding who was 'baligh', didn't he?

I imagine you've heard the one about how he decided who was an adult when his horde was butchering the Jewish tribe, the Banu Qurayza, who made the mistake of welcoming him into Medina after he'd been thrown out of Mecca.

$1:
Boys as young as 13 or 14 were executed as well, provided that they had reached puberty. The Muslims ordered the boys to drop their clothes. Those with pubic hair then had their throats cut (Abu Dawud 4390). There was no point in trying to determine whether or not they were actual combatants because there were none. There had been no combat!

Can't you just see today's Jihadis who know that story laughing at us. 'Idiot Kuffar,' they would think, 'Omar, son of the great Khadr, could have dropped his drawers and shown you who was a man.'

We are not bound by the Koran last time I looked. We are not the Taliban.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:52 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Sunnyways Sunnyways:

By the tone of that post you have never fought in a war.

Why not sue all the Taliban while you are at it or anybody who has ever had the temerity to resist Americans in any way.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Sunnyways Sunnyways:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

$1:

We are not bound by the Koran last time I looked. We are not the Taliban.

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "we?"

I was talking about Jihadis.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:48 pm

We in Canada. Khadr was a scapegoat. What are you supposed to do as a teenager if your family brings you to a place like that?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Sunnyways Sunnyways:
Khadr was a scapegoat.

This came right out of the deepest part of your ass along with everything else you've posted, because frankly, there's nothing of consequence between your ears. Go home, troll.

-J.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:24 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
Wolf1412 Wolf1412:
As this was not the case and he was treated as an Enemy Combatant he spent 10 years in prison with adults including Gitmo which in itself is in contradiction of Humanitarian Law, Geneva Convention and the Laws of Armed Conflict.

You'll pardon me if I don't feel any kind of sympathy whatsoever for the little turd who knew exactly was he was doing and wanted to be doing it. The minute you become part of terrorism, you are an enemy of the state. 10 years in Gitmo was pale compared to the death by many bullets he should have got. One day, he'll hopefully rot in hell. Karma is a BITCH.

-J.

On Netflix, there is a good show called "Beasts of No Nation" on the life of child soldiers. I suggest you watch it before assuming you know everything.

And Khadr is an EMT now, inspired by the people who did patch up his injuries before sending him to Gitmo for torture. Karma is indeed a bitch. Someone who has every right to be angry at the world, instead tried to make it a little better for us all.

No matter what Omar Khadr does he will always be a Convicted Terrorist who murdered a U.S. Medic. Where's your sympathy for him and his family? :roll:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:35 pm

BRAH BRAH:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

You'll pardon me if I don't feel any kind of sympathy whatsoever for the little turd who knew exactly was he was doing and wanted to be doing it. The minute you become part of terrorism, you are an enemy of the state. 10 years in Gitmo was pale compared to the death by many bullets he should have got. One day, he'll hopefully rot in hell. Karma is a BITCH.

-J.

On Netflix, there is a good show called "Beasts of No Nation" on the life of child soldiers. I suggest you watch it before assuming you know everything.

And Khadr is an EMT now, inspired by the people who did patch up his injuries before sending him to Gitmo for torture. Karma is indeed a bitch. Someone who has every right to be angry at the world, instead tried to make it a little better for us all.

No matter what Omar Khadr does he will always be a Convicted Terrorist who murdered a U.S. Medic. Where's your sympathy for him and his family? :roll:

Why are you assuming I mean things I have not written? After 7000+ posts, I figured you'd have learnt by now. :roll:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:11 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
Sunnyways Sunnyways:
Khadr was a scapegoat.

This came right out of the deepest part of your ass along with everything else you've posted, because frankly, there's nothing of consequence between your ears. Go home, troll.

-J.

We can work this out. There's a consensus in here somewhere. I can feel it in my bones.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:35 pm

$1:
We can work it out. There's a consensus in here somewhere.

not likely

Just think, if at that age he'd killed a uniformed representative of McDonalds over a Big Mac he'd have been tried in a legitimate court, jailed in a legitimate jail, let out sooner and you'd never even know his name.
Too bad he killed an invading soldier and forced Trudeau to personally tell the Supreme court how to rule and how much to award.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:10 pm

herbie herbie:
$1:
We can work it out. There's a consensus in here somewhere.

not likely

Just think, if at that age he'd killed a uniformed representative of McDonalds over a Big Mac he'd have been tried in a legitimate court, jailed in a legitimate jail, let out sooner and you'd never even know his name.
Too bad he killed an invading soldier and forced Trudeau to personally tell the Supreme court how to rule and how much to award.

Perhaps I should have put a smiley after my last contribution. I don't imagine there's any possibility of consensus really.

The award seems too large and is also politically risky. That's about as far as I can go.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:51 pm

The money is what most offends me but I understand that the US medics family has a judgment against Khadr in the US. If they are smart they will have it frozen while moving through Canadian courts. Hopefully he will never see a cent of it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 11  Next