CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:45 am

Maybe we should get OTI the t-shirt... :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:47 am

Nope. He doesn't do drugs. It should read: hate the sin, loooooove the sinner.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:21 am

$1:
Forum Research poll finds the Toronto mayor’s scandal “isn’t helping the Tory brand” in Ontario, with Tim Hudak’s PCs down to 34 per cent vs. Kathleen Wynne’s Liberals at 38 per cent

Keep on defending Ford, conservatives, you're just solidifying your position in opposition.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/05/30/poll_ford_problems_help_ontario_liberals_hurt_pcs.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:28 am

Lemmy Lemmy:
$1:
Forum Research poll finds the Toronto mayor’s scandal “isn’t helping the Tory brand” in Ontario, with Tim Hudak’s PCs down to 34 per cent vs. Kathleen Wynne’s Liberals at 38 per cent

Keep on defending Ford, conservatives, you're just solidifying your position in opposition.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/05/30/poll_ford_problems_help_ontario_liberals_hurt_pcs.html

What a load of shit.

Hudak is a miserable leader, it has nothing to do with Ford. Tim Hudak is bad for the PC brand. They'll blame anything on Rob Ford.

Homelessness up in Alberta? Rob Ford.

Lack of soccer balls in Brazil? Rob Ford.

Both you and the shitty Star didn't mention the most recent Ford approval rating poll, also done by Forum, showed his approval rating had remained static despite the allegations.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:32 am

Keep talking. The more you talk, the less the public supports your side.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:37 am

$1:
The exodus of staff members from the office of scandal-embroiled Mayor Rob Ford continues.
Brian Johnston, Ford’s advisor on council relations, was walked down a second-floor stairwell and out of city hall by security.
More later

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:42 am

raydan raydan:
We should start a counter like they have in workplaces for accident free days.

1 consecutive day without any new Rob Ford scandals

Damn, now I have to update this...

0 consecutive days without any new Rob Ford scandals

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:42 am

Lemmy Lemmy:
Keep talking. The more you talk, the less the public supports your side.

Wrong.

Rob Ford has an approval rating of 43%. Kathleen Wynne sits at 38%.

Personally, I'm looking forward to a second term under Rob Ford. Maybe Wynne should try some crack.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:45 am

And I'm looking forward to monkeys flying out of my ass. I'll wager you any amount you're stupid enough to agree to that Rob Ford will not be re-elected mayor of Toronto. Put your money where your mouth is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:48 am

“Any time you have to hold a press conference and say: ‘I don’t smoke crack’ — not a good day,” “Today” co-host Savannah Guthrie said of the show’s report from Toronto.

“In America, these characters would be living in Mississippi and mailing homemade ricin to the president,” read the Wonkette post. “In Toronto, they’re the mayor’s kinfolk. Netflix Original Programming, are you paying attention?”

Rob Ford scandal captivates Americans: ‘Way to go, Canada!’
http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/05/30/rob- ... go-canada/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:59 am

andyt andyt:
$1:
The exodus of staff members from the office of scandal-embroiled Mayor Rob Ford continues.
Brian Johnston, Ford’s advisor on council relations, was walked down a second-floor stairwell and out of city hall by security.
More later

$1:
Brian Johnston, policy advisor to embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, and Kia Nejatian, the mayor's executive assistant, have quit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:01 am

Lemmy Lemmy:
And I'm looking forward to monkeys flying out of my ass. I'll wager you any amount you're stupid enough to agree to that Rob Ford will not be re-elected mayor of Toronto. Put your money where your mouth is.

That will be awful painful for you.

I'm looking forward to the mass crying from the lefties and watching monkeys fly out of your ass.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:03 am

Lemmy Lemmy:
$1:

Did they seriously need a poll for this?

Common sense is really not that common, is it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:04 am

raydan raydan:
andyt andyt:
$1:
More later

$1:
Brian Johnston, policy advisor to embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, and Kia Nejatian, the mayor's executive assistant, have quit.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 15  Next