GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:16 pm

That was me. 8)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:17 pm

Climate pussies get their asses kicked for stopping a train full of (presumably right wing climate alarmism denier) working class Brits:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:38 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

$1:
Sexist slur spray-painted on Catherine McKenna's campaign office

By Tom Spears
Originally Published: Oct 24, 2019

Ottawa Centre MP Catherine McKenna, the subject of vicious attacks online and in person during the election campaign, has now had her campaign office vandalized.

A sexist profanity spray-painted across the window of the office was discovered Thursday morning.

It continues a pattern of personal hate attacks on her, ranging from swearing at her online to stopping her as she walked along a street with her children and screaming at her.

Conservatism is as Conservatism does.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:30 am

$1:
French police arrest man with far-right links after 2 are wounded in mosque shooting

French police on Monday arrested a man with past far-right links suspected of shooting and seriously injuring two elderly men who spotted him trying to set fire to the door of a mosque.

The regional governor said the suspect also set a car ablaze before fleeing in the southwestern city of Bayonne. The victims, aged 74 and 78, were hospitalized.

The motive of the suspect, who local media said was 84, was not immediately known.

French President Emmanuel Macron condemned the "odious attack" in a tweet and vowed to "do everything" to punish attackers "and protect our Muslim compatriots."

France "will never tolerate hate," he said

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/french-po ... -1.5338663

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:47 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

$1:

By Tom Spears

Ottawa Centre MP Catherine McKenna, the subject of vicious attacks online and in person during the election campaign, has now had her campaign office vandalized.

A sexist profanity spray-painted across the window of the office was discovered Thursday morning.

It continues a pattern of personal hate attacks on her, ranging from swearing at her online to stopping her as she walked along a street with her children and screaming at her.

Wanna bet that it's a hoax carried out by one of her own staffers? I say that because such things more often than not are carried out by the 'victims'.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:36 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Wanna bet that it's a hoax carried out by one of her own staffers? I say that because such things more often than not are carried out by the 'victims'.

You keep writing that, but statistics do not verify it. Your personal biases only let you remember the incidents that validate your opinion, but let's also notice that in Canadian history almost no Minister of the Crown gets personal guards, 24/7.

But she does. And that is directly because of the calls to harass her by the minions of Ezra Levant.

Things more often than not are exactly as reported.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:10 am

Squirrel!!! 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:59 am

I think I see how that works now...

So those people at the World Series baseball game who booed Trump were all Trump supporters who did this just to make the haters look bad. 8O

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:20 am

That's some forward thinking strategy there! Make him look bad to make him look good!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:42 pm

raydan raydan:
I think I see how that works now...

So those people at the World Series baseball game who booed Trump were all Trump supporters who did this just to make the haters look bad. 8O

No, they were Democrats. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:48 pm

You're wrong... because I say so and I'm older than you. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:17 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

$1:

By Tom Spears

That’s a lie so I’ll take that bet.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:33 pm

$1:

Missouri agency tracked Planned Parenthood patients' periods
Head of the St. Louis clinic calls move 'deeply disturbing'

AP Updated: 5:04 PM CDT Oct 29, 2019
The Associated Press

ST. LOUIS —
Missouri's health department director on Tuesday said he tracked the menstrual cycles of Planned Parenthood patients as part of an effort to identify what the agency says were "failed abortions" at a St. Louis clinic.

Department of Health and Senior Services Director Randall Williams made the revelation during the second day of an administrative hearing to determine whether Missouri's only abortion clinic will lose its license to perform the procedure.

The state had moved to revoke the clinic's license in June, citing concerns about a series of "failed abortions," and a lack of cooperation from some of the doctors involved.

.... Planned Parenthood officials contend the state "cherry-picked" a handful of difficult cases out of thousands of otherwise successful abortions. They have accused the state of using the licensing process as a tool to eliminate abortions in Missouri, saying the state is among several conservative-led states seeking to end abortion through tough new laws and tighter restrictions.

The Administrative Hearing Commission isn't expected to rule on the licensing issue until February at the earliest. In the meantime, the clinic remains open.

Missouri would become the first state since 1974, the year after the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade decision, without a functioning abortion clinic if the license is revoked.

Missouri is among several states to pass new restrictions on abortions in the hope that the increasingly conservative U.S. Supreme Court will eventually overturn Roe v. Wade. Parson, a Republican, signed legislation in May banning abortions at or beyond eight weeks of pregnancy, with exceptions for medical emergencies but not for rape or incest. The law is on hold while a legal challenge plays out in court...,

https://www.kmbc.com/article/missouri-a ... s/29629050

Handmaid’s Tale gets more real by time day.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:44 am

courtesy of milo

i burst out laughing at "octaroon", like what the actual fuck lol

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 926 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 47  48  49  50  51  52  53 ... 62  Next