Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Okay boys........lets get back to the phone topic.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Regina Regina:

Selective moderation.

Of all the topics, the one topic that has drifted sideways yet remained civil, this is the one you poke in to play forum cop?

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:49 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Regina Regina:

Selective moderation.

Of all the topics, the one topic that has drifted sideways yet remained civil, this is the one you poke in to play forum cop?

I don't see every post on every thread made every minute. I usually just lock down the shit shows which I did to one this week.
Got a problem with that?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:06 pm

Regina Regina:
I don't see every post on every thread made every minute. I usually just lock down the shit shows which I did to one this week.
Got a problem with that?

I do, hence my post.

We have a conversation going here. A civil conversation. Conversations sometimes take a natural course and evolve.

If you're so concerned with topics staying on course, why not select one of the 100 other topics that turn sideways and end up with insults?

As I said. Selective moderation. We don't need you to play forum cop on this one.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:14 pm

Civil? Espousing limited knowledge is just stupid. Those with little experience should just read rather than tell. Better to keep quiet and let them assume you have brains rather than opening your mouth and quash all doubt.

Here's how the forum cop thing works. I tell you what is okay and when you wander from that, I correct you or modify you posting habits. Kind of where we're at now..........

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:20 pm

Regina Regina:
Civil? Espousing limited knowledge is just stupid. Those with little experience should just read rather than tell. Better to keep quiet and let them assume you have brains rather than opening you mouth and quash all doubt.

Here's how the forum cop thing works. I tell you what is okay and when you wander from that, I correct you or modify you posting habits. Kind of where we're at now..........

Ah, so forum cop comes in pretending that he matters, asking to stay on topic and then drifts back off topic with some clever insults.

Go moderate something. I don't want you to miss an opportunity for you to feel better about yourself. :lol:

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:21 pm

See you in a few days!! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Regina Regina:
See you in a few days!! :lol:

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:27 pm

:lol: :lol:
Maybe he'll phone me.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:07 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Ok, and . . . ? Email phishing is just a tiny little corner of the virus world. There are so many Trojans and hacks that don't even register with antivirus programs, they are becoming useless. Why put all your eggs in one basket?

Even Norton says they detect 70% of malware, at best. Why let malware even get near your PC?

It's not paranoia if they are actually out to get you. ;)

Norton sucks. Why people pay for that garbage is beyond me.

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
You are a hacker's wet dream, :)

Just cause I don't drink the tin-foil-based koolaid, doesn't mean I'm susceptible to hackers.

You use Windoes and think a mediocre anti-virus is "enough". Malware is made for users who think like you. All I can see right now is your Internet Explorer and its 7 toolbars, :lol:

EDIT: Ah, some stuff went down.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:48 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Ok, and . . . ? Email phishing is just a tiny little corner of the virus world. There are so many Trojans and hacks that don't even register with antivirus programs, they are becoming useless. Why put all your eggs in one basket?

Even Norton says they detect 70% of malware, at best. Why let malware even get near your PC?

It's not paranoia if they are actually out to get you. ;)

Norton sucks. Why people pay for that garbage is beyond me.

You are a hacker's wet dream, :)

Just cause I don't drink the tin-foil-based koolaid, doesn't mean I'm susceptible to hackers.

You use Windoes and think a mediocre anti-virus is "enough". Malware is made for users who think like you. All I can see right now is your Internet Explorer and its 7 toolbars, :lol:

EDIT: Ah, some stuff went down.
[rtfm]
:lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:55 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Go moderate something.

In the USA this translates to, "Here, hold my beer and watch this!"

[B-o]

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:06 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Go moderate something.

In the USA this translates to, "Here, hold my beer and watch this!"

[B-o]

Also the last thing a Newfie says just before meeting St. Peter. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:50 am

On a related subject, it's funny watching Border Patrol and Border Security and seeing how many people end up screwing themselves because of incriminating messages on their cellphones :lol:

People really are stupid.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:25 am

wildrosegirl wildrosegirl:
Then don't get arrested, Sherlock.

If the police want to arrest me, I'm not going to do anything to stop them. I can't control what the police do. If I match the description of someone they think committed a crime within a set area and time they arrest me and then take my phone (in theory) and demand I unlock it for them and let them look over my personal and private details.

If you think you can't be arrested just by not committing crimes you need to get out more, and learn how the world really works.