Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:14 am

Aging_Redneck Aging_Redneck:
romanP romanP:
Tell the gays to vote for someone that hasn't said that kind of stuff at a drunken party. They'll find themselves not voting.

I don't know what kind of drunken parties you have, but people don't talk like that at any of the drunken parties I've ever been too. Speak for yourself.

If you are partying with a bunch of hometown friends, and its time to cut loose a little, them I'm suprised that you've never heard it.

But if you are at a drunken party with coworkers and colleagues, then I agree that this is probably something you will never hear.

No, it doesn't happen at parties with anyone I know because I don't make friends with homophobes.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:30 pm

romanP romanP:
romanP romanP:
Tell the gays to vote for someone that hasn't said that kind of stuff at a drunken party. They'll find themselves not voting.

I don't know what kind of drunken parties you have, but people don't talk like that at any of the drunken parties I've ever been too. Speak for yourself.

If you are partying with a bunch of hometown friends, and its time to cut loose a little, them I'm suprised that you've never heard it.

But if you are at a drunken party with coworkers and colleagues, then I agree that this is probably something you will never hear.

No, it doesn't happen at parties with anyone I know because I don't make friends with homophobes.

I don't either, my friends are typical blue collar working class canadians.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Edmonton Oilers

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:40 pm

These Gay Groups need to get a fucking grip as these comments were made in 1991.. :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:01 pm

the statistics says one in ten are gay... so chances that some of your so called normal blue collar workers are gay in the closet and get their jollies on the side...
next time your out for a beer with the real men... count around the table... its one in ten....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:07 pm

kenmore kenmore:
the statistics says one in ten are gay... so chances that some of your so called normal blue collar workers are gay in the closet and get their jollies on the side...
next time your out for a beer with the real men... count around the table... its one in ten....

Bullshit.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 pm

Perhaps these people who are so offended should invite a contingeant of Taliban peacekeepers to come and protect their interests and life-style.

The last valid estimate was 1% and that is questionable.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:44 am

its been researched hwacker... world wide and those are the stats...
and sasquatch...there are plenty of gays serving in the military...
fact is this guy should resign ... he is supposed to represent all groups and people in Canada.. every race colour and creed.... gay and straight...
obviously he has bias so shouldnt be there... show me the 1% so called valid estimate and back it up with the literature... maybe you meant 1% are still in the closet?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:48 am

kenmore kenmore:
its been researched hwacker... world wide and those are the stats...
and sasquatch...there are plenty of gays serving in the military...
fact is this guy should resign ... he is supposed to represent all groups and people in Canada.. every race colour and creed.... gay and straight...
obviously he has bias so shouldnt be there... show me the 1% so called valid estimate and back it up with the literature... maybe you meant 1% are still in the closet?
I don't think he should have to pay for something he did 17 years ago. I'm willing to wait until the next election and let his constituents decide whether he should stay or go.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:52 am

so be it... people do change..

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Edmonton Oilers

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:13 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WXabXHEpLI[/youtube]
Not That There's Anything Wrong With That.. :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:03 pm

uwish .. when are you coming out of the closet? most guys who are as homophobic as you are covering their ass....

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:04 pm

sorry couldnt resist it...

Attachments:
brokebackboisclair.jpg
brokebackboisclair.jpg [ 14.25 KiB | Viewed 105 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:43 pm

Just because I'm in a bad mood and feel like being a dick:

PS: I believe in gay marriage just because I think it's the fair thing to do. Mostly due to some minor issue of everyone being equal in the eyes of the law I suppose. I also believe that in a free society as a private citizen I'm totally free to channel Andrew Dice Clay and make as much fun of gays, short of inciting violence against them (or anyone else for that matter), as I feel like doing.

I'm also not stupid enough to crack these sorts of jokes in front of a running video camera and then decide to run for public office later. Well, duh.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:14 pm

Docs have found a cure for homosexuality....

Lip balm, rub it on your bum and it keeps the chaps away....

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:27 pm

cut the bullshit.

there's lots of homophobes in the NDP and the Liberal party.