Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:01 pm

I never said his name or the store's fucking name, but according to a quick glance at Wikipedia that doesn't matter because it was clearly about my employer. It also doesn't matter that I removed them an hour before being told I'm being sued. The reason I didn't mention his name or the stores name is because my profile has a link to their public store page. My mother is being listed in the suit for her comments on my posts, and in one who specifixally mentions the stores name while calling for a more intense boycott.

It was an itemized list of his arguments, how I responded to them, and clarification of my stance. It was a notice of pure disgust from the get go though. I called him unprofessional and disgraceful (then I did so in person on sunday). I did call him a capitalist scumfuck at some point.

most damaging was likely my detailed explaination of how he pulled up every incarnation of some favour or gift that has occured throughout my employment, which is what I was demanding he apologize for doing. It was dirty.

I'll look for a professional I suppose :/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Yup, let the legal beagles figure it out. Sounds like a real clusterfuck.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:11 pm

It would have been more graceful for all involved if I just meekishly fucking quit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:13 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
And I'm calling labour later today after I'm done running around

it's a fucking holiday today

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:18 pm

...what fucking holiday... jesus fuck we just had "Family Day"...

As if work violations don't occur on stats or anything... The bureaucracy is effecient as hell.

As cruel as the banks.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:22 pm

Forgot that BC doesn't have it on the same day....fucking carry on

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Well shit, just spent the last ten minutes trying to figure out what people do on February 16th that's so fucking special :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:46 pm

Well shit, just spent the last ten minutes trying to figure out what people do on February 16th that's so fucking special :lol:

Send fucking people legal papers?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:23 pm

So I'm being sued for fucking "defamation"... I slept in the day we were learning tort in my law class in Grade 10.

Any advice or is this literally the trump card?

Just tell the judge you're suffering from asthma. If the judge says "I've never heard of ashthma causing defamation before" then say "Well, that's 'cause you're a fucking asshole, judge."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:17 pm

I can't tell you just how good that joke was at cheering me and my family the fuck up :lol:

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Tampa Bay Lightning

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:24 pm

stratos stratos:
Okay everyone in Canada please start inhaling you've blown the fucking cold air all the way to Austin.

Why oh why does Canada miss nailing Fuckin Las Vegas :twisted: Stingy stingy Canadaian Relative's :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:14 pm

So I'm being sued for fucking "defamation"... I slept in the day we were learning tort in my law class in Grade 10.

Any advice or is this literally the trump card?

You worked a minimum wage job for this idiot. What does he think he is going to gain, other than wasted time and a bad name?
It for sure ain't money...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:41 pm

What's fucking hilarious is that I'm in the awkward position of still totally employed there whilst being "banned". Changed my job description on Facebook to "Banned from the premises at [store]" because I seriously have a problem with not being a fucking dink sometimes.

Ultimately I'm very confident.... I will wait for the suit if it ever comes (just told me to expect it in a text message, no eta, I demanded it today with my cheque but then he said i'm banned and he'll mail that shit like a fucking fucktard) but labour is going to have a fucking field day here. Oh the things I have not mentioned....

I feel I'm being lenient so far...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:47 pm

The stupid.....it fucking hurtsssss usssss.

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Three more fucking months... Oy.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25360 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 1364  1365  1366  1367  1368  1369  1370 ... 1691  Next